Grinder Machine Manufacturer
A grinder is typically used to shape and finish a given material with low surface roughness and high surface quality. We are the best grinder machine manufacturer and grinder machine supplier in Pune, Maharashtra, India. It is primarily a finishing operation that extracts relatively small amounts of metal to deliver highly accurate products. However, certain applications also involve the rapid elimination of high amounts of metal.
A grinder machine is a type of equipment used for grinding work. It uses an abrasive wheel as a cutting tool. The rough surface of the abrasive wheel cuts off small portions of the work as needed. The head of the grinder can be set to be carried on a fixed workpiece; Or the workpiece can be moved, while the head remains in a stable position. The position of the grind head or table can be controlled precisely by using a grinding wheel or computerized numeric controller.
Grinders are applied in engineering, electrical, automobile, and many other industries. The different types of these devices are as follows:
- A bench grinder: bench grinder is manually operated and usually consists of two wheels of different grain sizes, fixed on a workbench or floor stand. It is to perform finishing and roughing operations. It is mainly used to shape tool bits and to make or repair various tools.
- A belt grinder: It involves a machining process to grind metals and other materials with the help of coated abrasive. Belt grinder is a versatile process involving a range of applications such as finishing and stock removal.
Here are some more special applications:
- Medical industry
- Aerospace industry
- Die/mold industry
- Tooling industry
Features Of Grinder Machine:
- The high rate of production.
- Telescopic tendering arm for belt tensioning
- Machines are available in two models i.e. single-ended and double finished.