Polishing Machine Manufacturer
In a polishing machine with a lap, the workpiece is secured with a workpiece and polished with a rotating lap mounted on a spindle; The lap moves along the spindle on the polished surface. Atharva Industrial Equipment’s Pvt. Ltd. is one of the best Polishing Machine Manufacturer and Polishing Machine Supplier in Pune, Maharashtra and Chennai, India. We are manufacturer the best quality of polishing machine. Made of soft metals, such as copper, and wood, felt, or leather. Polishing and lapping materials can occur in coatings bonded to the lap, or they can be added during the finishing process. It is possible to use lapping machines with a low lap rotation rate to finely spread diamond powder, up to 1 micron in size, and polishing pastes that hold such powder as a base.
A grinder machine is a type of equipment used for grinding work. It uses an abrasive wheel as a cutting tool. The rough surface of the abrasive wheel cuts off small portions of the work as needed. The head of the grinder can be set to be carried on a fixed workpiece; Or the workpiece can be moved, while the head remains in a stable position. The position of the grind head or table can be controlled precisely by using a grinding wheel or computerized numeric controller.
Centrifugal polishing machines consist of a container filled with an abrasive powder or suspension. As the container rotates, the abrasive mixture sets in motion and polishes the article, which remains constant.
Why Choose Us?
Our strong updated technical knowledge makes us intensively aware of your needs, be it in product performance or prompt delivery. The considerable practical experience gained by us is easily accessible to or customers, because all sales enquiries and technical advices are handled by senior executives.
Applications of Polishing Machine:
- Polishing machine can be used on cars and other vehicles, handrails, cookware, kitchenware and architectural metal to enhance and restore the appearance of certain metal parts or objects.
- In other applications, such as medicine, dairy, and special pipelines, pipes help prevent rust and eliminate the places where bacteria or mold reside. Buffing is also used to manufacture light reflectors.
Features of Polishing Machine:
- Gives a natural appearance with a higher sheen and sheen than other finishing processes so that, this process will be adopted for most finishing operations.
- Can be functional with a standard low speed weighted floor machine.
- Produces a relatively durable finish.
- Increases durability.
- Easy to clean.
We are one of the best polishing machine manufacturer and polishing machine supplier in Pune, Maharashtra and Chennai, India.